Kalender 

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen

Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen Vorheriges Thema anzeigenDieses Thema verschickenZeige Benutzer, die dieses Thema gesehen habenDieses Thema als Datei sichernPrintable versionEinloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesenNächstes Thema anzeigen
Autor Nachricht
ylq

Charakterdaten:
Stufe: 70
Volk: Mensch
Klasse: Magier
BeitragVerfasst: Mi 19 Jun, 2019 09:33  Titel:  At 4 o'clock in the Antworten mit ZitatNach untenNach oben

At 4 o'clock in the morning, I had a morning run of more than 20 minutes. From the village to the town, the distance was four o'clock. The dog in the village had already strolled out. There was no daytime noisy, only the dog's call and the far-away car sound. Is this a great moment, isn't it? If you let go of it, the darkness around you is not a bad thing. Forget the eyes you rely on for a while, and use your ears to capture things that you know are familiar and unfamiliar. Just use your heart and you will find a world, a world beyond vision. We need a feeling, I call it "four-point feelings" First, it is quiet. This requires shielding a lot of senses mokingusacigarettes.com, leaving only one feeling, which often requires a high degree of concentration. Don't need too much thinking, that is, focus. One heart and two use, misunderstandings and concerns are rare, I believe that friends who have played blind people have some experience. When we dress up, we must subconsciously believe what we are, magnify our senses, capture and record the next darkness of information to help you magnify your senses, even a cold and a hot, a subtle change It��s clear to the heart. I spend ten minutes listening to the sound of nature. It is fun and a kind of practice Newport Cigarettes. After a long time, there will be some interesting changes. For example, if you listen to more shit, you will think that they are talking about people like human beings. Naturally, it doesn't violate people and asks me. Isn't one afraid at night? On the contrary, it brings me peace of mind. Fear exists in the suspicion of the unknown. When you have the courage to understand it, once you know the truth Carton Of Cigarettes, you can't help but sigh: Oh, it's so beautiful in the world, not you can't find it, but you are so quiet. Minutes followed by exercise and thinking Cheap Cigarettes. I like to think while jogging. Running is for health, thinking is for life to reflect on yesterday's fault and discover today's progress. Three provinces a day, I know that there is not enough to go forward. The process of correction is like carving, from rough to fine, what step can you do, is it not expected? I often say that looking down on life, living and chic, but just learning to enjoy, enjoy in hardship, enjoy when leaving the pain. Everything has to be tasted. In addition to introspection, we have to think about things that we have forgotten. This is not just yesterday, but life. Family, friendship, love... No one can guarantee the perfection of their own, wrong only to do their best to make up for it, to wait for the time, just to wake up. Yesterday, I suddenly remembered my parents' white hair, and my heart stabbed. I couldn��t help but send a text message to my father when I got home Marlboro Red. I said: Good morning, my parents will do this every day. I hope my parents can stay in this bitter heart. A little touched last, that is, a concern for society. Do you know when the town wakes up? It��s not a light, it��s not the steam in the breakfast shop, but the sky is not clear, a group of electric cars whizzing past. Do you know the reality of life? There was a small bench under the bridge, and the wooden sign for repairs was held for hours. Do you know the fun of the aunts? At least I was shocked. The square dance has been popularized to such a degree. I will line up the team four times in the early morning. I love the four-point feeling of the air at this time. After all, I am still right, against others; Thinking and discovering society
Related articles:
Newport Cigarettes Coupons

Marlboro Red

FischeKatze OfflinePersönliche Galerie von ylqBenutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen Vorheriges Thema anzeigenDieses Thema verschickenZeige Benutzer, die dieses Thema gesehen habenDieses Thema als Datei sichernPrintable versionEinloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesenNächstes Thema anzeigen

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.
Du kannst Dateien in diesem Forum nicht posten
Du kannst Dateien in diesem Forum nicht herunterladen

Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde

Forensicherheit

2714 Angriffe abgewehrt